Thursday, September 20, 2007

This is Gray Maine calling

After being out of town for an extended trip, I checked in on the resident blogs to discover that a thermonuclear device must have detonated in Gray during my absence. Everybody seems to be gone….(echo, crickets). The garymaine, (excuse me) the graymaine blog has vanished, and now graymaine04039 has become members only? Did the Rock’em-Sock’em politicos masquerading as just everyday folks knock their own blocks off? Or are aspirations for the center Council chair driving certain other non-hate blogs underground?

It would appear that a gray agora is THE only gray agora left. Kinda sad.

We'll try to to editorize on future events without much rancor and hope some of the disenfranchised orphans in the blogosphere can find a safe haven to talk here the Agora.

This is Gray Maine calling...


Is anybody out there?



Anybody?

1 Comments:

Blogger Publicus said...

Hmmm. I guess there is noone out there, at least none who read this blog.

Good think I'm not advertising like Google wants me too.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home